We offer a rare opportunity of being part in establishing a new embassy in Singapore. You will work in a small, yet dynamic team and be involved in a diverse range of duties. Not to mention learn a lot about Estonia, diplomatic work and international relations on the way.
The main tasks are coordinating the administrative work of the embassy, assisting the ambassador and the rest of the embassy staff, answering phone calls and e-mails, drafting and formalising official letters and documents, keeping the office finances in order, consular work, monitoring the embassy calendar, arranging meetings, attending guests, organizing events and managing social media.
You are a suitable candidate if you:
- have higher education, college/university degree;
- speak and write excellent English;
- have proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook;
- are a fast learner, highly organized and have outstanding communication skills;
- speak any other official language of Singapore and/or Estonian;
- are comfortable and preferably familiar with the rules of diplomatic protocol and etiquette;
- have previous experience as an office manager or assistant, previous working experience in
- an embassy or government institution will be considered an advantage.
To apply for the position, e-mail your CV and motivation letter indicating your desired salary to the Embassy of the Republic of Estonia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 18 April 2021 (incl). Any questions regarding the position should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Only candidates invited to the next round will be contacted by e-mail.
Starting time: May 2021
Employment type: open-end employment contract